Sunday, August 28, 2016

"Vision Valley Series" Book #1 Discovering Treasure - Book #2 Forbidden Fruit Temptation












REVIEW for DISCOVERING TREASURE
Vyleen White
Format: Kindle Edition
I thoroughly enjoyed 'Discovering Treasure' I loved the air of mystery that was woven into the pages,
from secret identities, to revealing letters!
From the high life of Paris, to the outback of Australia.
Her character proved well able to meet the demands of the challenges that lay ahead! Like a true pioneer spirit,
she became a visionary, that would change the town for ever , to take them forward and to never look back .
I loved how it changed many destinies, bringing complete fulfilment and true purpose, Even to the dog Paris!
I found all the characters were just as enjoyable, and the story gave the feeling like you knew them all.
This book took me on a journey, and revealed some true to life issues, and spiritual insights.
I loved the outcome, how all came together, and became united as one family. I love happy endings. and this did not disappoint. I just did want it to finish, as usual, which is the hallmark of a good book.  Well done Crystal, you are a gifted author



BOOK #2  1950
      

                              
                                   

REVIEW FOR FORBIDDEN FRUIT TEMPTATION

Format: Kindle Edition
Author posted story on a group we share and it caught my attention. I have to say I enjoyed reading it.
This was a really touching Christian love story that reminded me a little of the love story of the main couple from the
TV series "The Thorn Birds", except this one has a sweet HEA. From start to finish this Christian love story spans
about 3 years. It starts at the point that both H/h finally notice each other, but are at a crossroad about what
they want out of life and at age were they finally see each other as adults. I really enjoyed this story.
The struggle these couples face towards their HEA helped them grow as person, spiritually, professionally and
I felt helped them appreciate each other more at the end. This is a clean read and the main focus was on their
journey to the HEA. There was period couple was separated, and we follow the heroine's own journey to adulthood.
Characters in the story had strong Christian beliefs and the story includes prayer and mention of their Christian faith.
The ending was real nice.
Happy Ever After.













                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment