Monday, June 16, 2014

Trust and Hope.

Can you trust God to lead you and protect you?
As Christians we can never fail.
We are either watched over by Him on earth.
Or... taken to be with Him in Heaven
Either way, we are always winners.



Be guided by Him, on the Road Less Travelled.


Proverbs 3:5-6                                                           
 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths."

4 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal, I only discovered this new blog this morning. Is your other blog still active? I scrolled down and read many of your past posts. You have a beautiful heart, and I am so glad that Father allowed our paths to meet!

    Shalom,
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my other Blog is active, however, with many other commitments, I have not been writting as much. xxx

      Delete
  2. I like this thought, I try to remember it....it would help us all to lean not to our own understanding. Like the cute car too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be hard to remember God has all in control.xx

      Delete