Monday, May 27, 2013

A BOOK TO BLOW YOUR MIND!

 
 
This book really will blow your mind!!!
The man in the story Sadhu was a simple person, one who took God's Word and lived the life of Jesus, totally devoted to serving God and others. He travelled as the early disciples, without clothes or provisions. He depended solely on God to give him his daily needs.
Because of Sadhu's great love, God allowed him to have visions. As a modest man he didn't wish to draw attention to himself by writing these down.
Christians persuaded him it was for the good and the faith of many, that these visions to be recorded.
Hence the book eventuated. As a spiritual Bible believing Christian myself, so much of what I read in this book rings true.
It gives a more in-depth understanding about how we pass over from death to eternal life.
It tells what happens when a believer rather than an very evil person dies.
It will open up the eyes of the reader, however, its needed to be read and ingested slowly to be comprehended completely.
You will not give this book away. Its a keeper.
Hopefully you have a Kindle. This book is a short one and only costs $1.99.
 
SINCE MY NEXT BOOK WILL RELATE TO THE AFTER LIFE, I WANTED TO SHARE THIS AMAZING TRUTH.
 
 

14 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting, as long as what is there lines up with the Bible, then it can be received. I do believe people close to Jesus may at times receive a vision. If they receive too many, than they may find themselves led by visions and we must only be led by the Holy Spirit. Your next book sounds interesting too. Thank you for sharing at Tell me a Story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you also for your kindness and direction.

      Delete
  2. Wow- I had not heard of this. I will have to read it this summer. It sounds amazing.

    Have you read 90 Minutes in Heaven, about a man who was killed in a car wreck and went to heaven for 90 minutes (he was a minister)? Made me cry because it made heaven even more real to me. Can't wait to read Sadhu's book~
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shelley, Yes I have read that book... loved it. Nothing is beyond God and the way He gest His message across.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing the info on this book. I don't have a Kindle but I do have a Nook. Going over to Barnes and Noble, sure hope they have it there! Hope you have a very blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Crystal Mary
    When I read your words, I was so surprised for my post that I have linked with Hazel's is also about him. What a remarkable man!
    Blessings
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well! It seems God is working through the pair of us... And to HIM be the Glory.

      Delete
  5. Hi Crystal Mary,
    This looks interesting, I will check it out!

    Blessings hon,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think its a interesting and amazing book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there.. thanks for suggesting this book...

    I would like to suggest a very interesting book as well.. It's called Journey of Souls- by Michael Newton. Do give it a read if possible! Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete