Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The New Book

My sequel to Shadows of Time is coming along nicely.
There have been a few hiccups, not with the story but with my own husbands health.
So Ariana travels on with her many friends and meets the challenges of life.
She also has a new spiritual experience which will be a surprise !!
I am going to make this book 70,000 words long. Not 75,000 words as the first book was.
I am half way there, so depending on home events, the story continues.

                                The beauty of Australia.

12 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to it as I SO enjoyed Shadows of Time. I am really looking forward to reading about her new spiritual experience, too.

    Continuing to pray for Ray~

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the tale continues.... ;P
    Praying and praying for you and Ray.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, there is much power in prayer. xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing at: "Tell Me a True Story," that you are writing a second book. It is amazing how a fictional story can mirror lives of those we know and love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to that. We can also learn from fiction..I know I have. xx

      Delete
  4. Praying for you as you continue to write, and praying for your husbands health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denise, I appreciate the love. xx

      Delete
  5. Thank you for returning to Tell Me a Story. I do hope your new book will complete itself with out too many interuptions. Your first book sounds very interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo. Lift you and your husband to our Lord. Only HE can make things come to pass as HE has called them, that all the right doors will open. [I struggle with writing for some similar reasons you mentioned.]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for these encouraging words.

      Delete