Friday, April 13, 2012

The Shadows will turn to Gold

I am currently writing a continuation of Ariana's story.
As it comes to me, I write.
God is my leader and on Him I depend.
So, it will be finished and ready In His Time.
As He says. there is a TIME under the Heavens for all things.
Praise His Name.

 "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:"
Ecclesiastics 1:3

For the Blogger Party:
I am a retired professional, a wife, mother, and grandmother.
God gives us gifts, and we are to use them wisely.
One of mine is as an encourager..
I am not perfect, yet through the love of Jesus, I am saved.
Please go here, to join the party.


Get into the Party..http://www.5minutesformom.com/ultimate-blog-party-2012-linky-list-religious/

15 comments:

  1. I am so enjoying reading your book, although it is going slower than I'd like because of a course I'm taking right now AND the dreaded defensive driving class I'm having to do.

    I'm so happy to know you're continuing her story- I already know it's one I want to move on with once the first one is done! You are a talented writer my friend!

    Hugs and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shelly. I am learning.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to come to the party ... and find a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your first book and am excited to read the next. I'm sure it will be good. :)

    I love the colours of these birds.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They birds are pretty but naughty. They eat much of our fruit.

      Delete
  5. thank you for the encouragement! I added my link!
    wow..look at those colors of the birds...beautiful!!
    have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May All Gods blessings be with you. Fear not! says the Lord.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for stopping by- I love your BLOGS! Wow! Will be following - Nice to meet you and look forward to visiting more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crystal, just discovered your other blog very good will have to read your book when i get more time. i found a way of publishing my post now i cant find the other ones i started i havent poublished them so they may be in documents will check.
    just one question now i have published my first blog not really a blog more a short story can i go back and add photo's to it etc?
    I still didnt get to find how to go to "australia" to get photo's any more suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Maree and welcome. I have emailed you but here it is again.
      https://www.facebook.com/SeeAustralia
      Love Crystal

      Delete
  8. What a fabulous picture ... captured so beautifully! Love the birds colorfulness.

    Have a beautiful week ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that picture is sooo beatiful!!!

    ReplyDelete