Friday, March 9, 2012

Shadows of Time - Murder

The usual way to write a Christian Inspirational romance is to make the story KIND!
So how could I put a murder into a book of inspiration and encouragement?
How could I include murder, into a Christian story?
The truth is, life happens.
It is never perfect, and everyone experiences problems, hardship, pain and hurt.
TRUE??
YES!!
Perhaps not many people, experience a murder....as this is probably the exceptional ordeal.
However, the ultimate pain can be turned around with the right ingredients.
This is what happens for the heroin of my story.
Ariana looses her parents in a terrible vengeful act, when she is only two years old.
(This is not detailed or gruesome).....

 

 For years she wonders why this happened? as do her extended family.
The a long lost chest is discovered which holds many secrets and unravels a mystery.


Growing up she can allow her circumstances to give her a chip on her shoulder...
She can blame God for what has happened.
She can cry over her loss refusing to go on with her life.

OR..
As Ariana does, she can use the gifts God has given her to build a future.
Her gifts are:
A forgiving, loving, nature.
An intelligent, inquiring, mind.
And, a beautiful singing voice.
She grew up learning and believing Gods Word...
And, she clung onto His promises. 
This is one of them ~ ~ ~
 Jesus looked at them and said,  
“With man this is impossible, but, with God all things are possible.
  Matthew 19:26
  
BELIEVE YOU CAN,  AND YOU WILL!

27 comments:

  1. Amen to that! This sounds like an amazing story. Would love to read that! You're a gifted writer for sure and wish we had your books here in Manila. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be purchased on-line from anywhere in the world. If you have an Amazon site in the Philippines it will likely be there.

      Delete
  2. Hello Christina, My book is available for on on-line. Clicking on the Book cover takes you to where it is available..Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a very good book. I hope you sell a million copies. Thank you for sharing this review with us.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Charlotte, Thank you for the encouragement, I value you words.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fascinating sneak peek! Thanks for the glimpse into your heroine's heart. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, my interest is whetted, and I'm going to have to get it. I will order it tomorrow and I'm greatly looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I know you are a wonderful writer so I am honored. Bless you.

      Delete
  7. Dar Crystal, . . . congratulations on having your book published and well reviewed. I hope this is the beginning of a series of successes for you. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. God bless you Dee, I finally received my Kindle yesterday, it takes a couple of weeks from the U.S. to Oz.. Now I have to go where there is a WiFi...Life takes time. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's good, folks; I read it. Did you get it released as an ebook also, Crystal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gorges.Yes it is also in e-book form and on many site across the world.

      Delete
  10. Hi Chrystal

    Sounds good, once I get myself more settled and organised and read some of the books I have waiting on me, I will try and get it from Amazon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your book. Sounds like a very interesting story, something I will certainly enjoy..Hugs and Blessings..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mary, Your visit is a lovely surprise. xx

      Delete
  12. I really hope to buy a copy of this book soon. Via Amazon or another book club.

    COngratulations...

    God will open doors of opportunity for you.

    Blessings
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lidia, Thank you for the encouragement. xx

      Delete
  13. Teuvo Kuvat- Teuvo Images Finland visited this blog. Come and visit my blog . You should also tell your friends to my blog Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, your blog has wonderful photot's

      Delete
  14. trekking your blog!!!


    have a blessed holy week...
    ..TREK..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you. Amen to a Blessed Holy week for you also.

      Delete
  15. I am visiting from the UBP12. I am so blessed to have found you. Do you have any words of wisdom for an aspiring writer who's never published anything (been writing for over 10 years and never finished a novel)?

    Blessings to you! I look forward to getting to know you more.

    visiting from Here to Find Him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Megan, I just now saw your message. I tried to visit your Blog but wasn't allowed in. What you need to do, it finish your novel. There is much to writing. The name of the book needs to to suit what written within. Each chapter should be approx 3,000words. Your book should be from 50,000 to 80,0000 words.
      A site to help: http://www.christianwritersdownunder.com/
      You will get a lot of help from the site above. Blessings and keep writing. xx

      Delete