Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Cover Designer


My Book Cover Design was produced by my elder daughter Femia.
Femia was a top fashion model for Chadwich Model Management in Sydney as a young woman.
She understands both sides of the camera and produces some amazing shots.
When I had trouble getting just the right look for my cover, Femia stepped in and surprised me.

As a Hillsong Photographer.
Album Credits 

Femia's Photographer Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Femia-Shirtliff-Eufemia-Hope-P-H-O-T-O-G-R-A-P-H-Y-design/124410434259389

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! How wonderful to have your children involved with your other 'baby' - your book! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! they have been great. You have good kids also Dorothy.. Because I know your a good mum. xxx

    ReplyDelete